Aging GRACEfully is a ministry at A Church Called Christ that will assist and spiritually care for our 50+ community by providing outreach and resources to enrich their lives.
Along with the process of aging, new life circumstances may arise for you and those who care about you. Aging GRACEfully will help you find appropriate resources, stay connected to church and most importantly, stay connected to God.
Our ministry provides:
Outreach to our homebound members
Access to wellness classes
Assistance in accessing the many services offered by MAC, Inc. http://www.macinc.org/
MAC, Inc. provides many valuable programs and services to older adults, such as:
• health and wellness programs
• volunteer services
• caregiver resources
• links to health and support services regarding long-term care
• assistance identifying and accessing public and private resources
• in-home services
• senior centers
• nutrition, and more.
Angels of Aging. Angels of Aging is a group of volunteers here at ‘a Church Called Christ’ who can provide services such as:
• Meals (prepared & delivered)
• Shopping (grocery or other)
• Odd Jobs (yard work, small household repairs, painting)
• Transportation (to/from church, medical, or other appointments)
• Prescription Pick-Up
• Brief Pet Care (when you are away getting medical attention)
• Companion/Homemaker Services (conversation, games, reading, taking a walk, laundry, light housekeeping, cooking).
Whether you are experiencing a brief or long term event, we want to help. If you or someone you care about can benefit from any of these services we would be honored to assist. Also, if you are a caregiver and could benefit from some assistance please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Additionally, if you require something that is not listed here, please contact us. We may be able to accommodate your needs through alternative resources.
Be assured that we will do whatever we can to accommodate your needs in the most effective and confidential way possible.
Visit our “Info Hub” at the end of the hallway beyond Fellowship Hall which provides information regarding services provided by MAC, Inc., Health and Wellness information, as well as information on the services offered by Aging GRACEfully.
We are waiting to hear from you, so please contact Kelly-Anne at 410-784-2478 / firstname.lastname@example.org or the Church office at 410-742-5334 / email@example.com to:
• Request assistance
• Ask questions
• Provide comments
• Obtain additional information