- When you enter on a Sunday, directly in front of you will be a welcome desk. That is a good place to start. Tell them you are a visitor and they will be glad to direct you to where ever you need to go. If that person is busy, look for greeters - they are all around - any of them will gladly help you.
- To the left of our welcome desk is our sanctuary. This is where we worship and praise God!
- Just past the sanctuary you will find restrooms, a couple of classrooms for middle school youth, and one for high school age youth, and our choir room.
- Now back to the welcome desk - to the right is our fellowship hall. This was the initial sanctuary.
- Past the fellowship hall you will find additional restrooms, and an educational wing. The educational wing has Sunday School classrooms for younger children and one for adults as well. Also, you will find our library, a Chapel, and our kitchen there, as well.
This is where we worship! This is where we praise God! This where we get real and acknowledge that, above all, God loves us and nothing can change that. We think that is simply amazing!
Services: Saturday 6pm / Sunday 8:30 | 9:45 | 11
Our fellowship hall is where fun activities happen. We have dinners here. The youth group play games here! Our fall festival happens here! The list goes on and on. It is an awesome space and great fun happens here!
Hang tight while we prepare your form...